Puerta Azul is located in La Quinta, California, an area just outside Palm Springs. This neighborhood is home to 127 resort homes and is ready for people to explore. Rembold Companies has invested in the area and has advised the developers here with assistance on getting the community prepared to be as amazing and vibrant as it can be. This is a region that has some attractive houses and plenty of community features while taking place in an exciting and vibrant part of the area that will truly stand out from other spaces all around the region.
Great Home Options
The homes that you can find here at Puerta Azul are among the finest in the town. Specifically, the resort has four different home models for you to choose from. These homes start at values as low as $300,000.
These houses have two to three bedrooms on average and as many bathrooms too. These are built with at least 1,500 square feet of space on average. Many of these spots come with their own pools and are often located near some attractive and clean bodies of water that have been built all around the land. They are large enough for families and also designed to be good resort or vacation homes for those who are interested in golfing around the region or just taking it easy for a change.
The homes in the area are also designed to be spacious and modern. You can easily relax and enjoy life in one of these fine and well-maintained homes. They are filled with not only plenty of calm and enjoyable spaces for living in the inside but also a number of appealing outdoor spots like porches and patios among other popular spaces that can stand out and make anyone feel excited about such an area.
These homes are located around the Avenue 54 and Madison area of La Quinta. The homes are tastefully designed with Spanish Villa influences with more than enough cobblestone courtyards to make the lands more attractive.
Fine Amenities To Choose From
It does not matter what reason you might hold for finding a home at Puerta Azul. You will find plenty of different amenities to enjoy regardless of why you are here. These great spaces include the following popular choices:
• A fitness room is available for all those looking to stay in shape.
• There are two full-size swimming pools for all in the community to enjoy.
• Concierge services are available for everyone’s convenience.
• The bocci ball and tennis courts around the space include plenty of fun recreational areas for seasoned recreational players and newcomers to these activities alike.
• There are many golf courses around the area as well. You can go to the PGA West or La Quinta Silver Rock Resort to enjoy some of the finest courses around. The Trilogy Club is also located not too far off from the region.
These are features that are available to community members who come out to the area. These will give you the most out of your living experience while you are out in this part of the region.
Nearly Many Great Features
As great as the features at Puerta Azul are, there are plenty of additional features around the region that are just as enticing to potential homeowners:
• Puerta Azul is located not too far from Old Town La Quinta, an area that is home to many of the finest dining and shopping centers in the region.
• The resort is also near Palm Desert, one of the most high-end shopping destinations in the desert area.
• The La Quinta Resort and Club and the Spa La Quinta are both not too far off. These places have been known for offering some luxurious and fine spa treatments that everyone in the area can enjoy taking part in.
• This all takes place around a beautiful, calm and mountainous region of California that is unlike anything else in the world.
Whether you are hoping to find a property for yourself or you want to enjoy a good place for a vacation rental, you can rest assured that the Puerta Azul community has some amazing features that will bring out the best possible experience in the region. Contact us for information on how you can get into one of these fine areas. We have more than twenty years of experience in helping people get the most out of the many rentals that they want to use in this popular community and elsewhere in the La Quinta region.
With over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate market, Elaine truly enjoys helping people in the process of buying or selling a home.
Elaine Stewart – Remax Real Estate
(760) 668-2399 Mobile
(760) 391-4415 Office
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. Source MLSs include Desert Area MLS (DAMLS).