PGA West Homes for Sale – La Quinta CA Real Estate
PGA West Homes for Sale – La Quinta real estate – Established in 1984, PGA West is a master-planned recreational-resort development designed around six championship golf courses in La Quinta, CA. Considered to be one of the finest golf destinations in the Coachella Valley, Members of The Club at PGA WEST™ have access to 109 holes of legendary golf (375 golf member maximum per course); three amenity-filled clubhouses with fine and casual dining and numerous recreational options; and a fully-equipped private Fitness Club complete with tennis, pickleball, and sports court.
Members also receive preferred pricing at La Quinta Resort’s retail outlets, Adobe Grill, Twenty6, and the renowned Spa La Quinta. Throughout the years, a number of high-profile Hollywood celebrities, PGA TOUR Pros, and U.S. Presidents have all enjoyed the Resort & Club for some of the sport’s finest moments.
For more information about PGA West Homes for Sale – La Quinta real estate, please contact Elaine Stewart, La Quinta REALTOR®. Highly knowledgeable, Elaine has access to a full complement of real estate tools and resources for a successful home buying experience. Browse the MLS for PGA West Homes for Sale – La Quinta CA real estate below and learn more about the PGA West resort lifestyle:
PGA West Homes for sale, La Quinta CA Real Estate
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
About PGA West Real Estate – La Quinta CA Homes for Sale
Located off Madison St between 54th Avenue and Airport Blvd in La Quinta, CA, PGA West features over 1,400 PGA West homes and condos within six golf course communities, each with private gated access. The median list price for PGA West homes is $1,000,000 or $370 / ft². Listings range from $689,500 in the lower quartile to $1,772,000 in the upper quartile. PGA West membership is not required when purchasing a home. Residents have the option of joining the golf club (Premier Golf membership), becoming fitness/social members, or may elect to play on three PGA West courses with no membership fees or dues.
- Six legendary golf courses
- Access to all six world-class golf courses conveniently via your personal golf cart
- Three clubhouses – Private, Tournament, and Greg Norman Clubhouses
- World-class tennis and pickleball – Members have full access to Har-Tru clay and hard tennis courts, Pickleball, and an all-new sports court year-round. A full-time Tennis Pro is also on staff to help you raise your game.
- Fitness Club – All-new Precor equipment, free weights, and two studios offering a variety of classes: Yoga, Pilates, stretch, strength, jazzercise, spin, water aerobics, and Zumba
- Home of PGA TOUR events: The PGA TOUR Pre-Qualifying and PGA TOUR Q-School Finals.
- No Minimums or Assessments – No assessments for incurred costs of any kind. No minimums on food and beverage or clubhouse activities
- Discounts at La Quinta Resort & Spa La Quinta – Members receive preferred pricing at La Quinta Resort’s retail outlets, Adobe Grill, Twenty6, and the famed Spa La Quinta
PGA West Clubhouses
- The Tournament Clubhouse – Select from a multitude of indoor and outdoor seating options featuring vistas of the Stadium and Jack Nicklaus Tournament courses. Ernie’s is a popular dining spot with delicious entrees for any occasion. The full-service Golf Shop features the latest clothing and equipment.
- Greg Norman Clubhouse – Australian ranch-style Clubhouse big on style and personality. Visit Wallaby’s West, featuring delectable fare and fantastic views. The seamless indoor-outdoor dining experience offers dining both in the main room and on the spectacular veranda. Enjoy the sunken patio with fireplaces and wrought-iron lanterns, all in an atmosphere of true warmth and distinction. The Golf Shop features equipment and apparel as well as distinctive Greg Norman items.
- Private Clubhouse – This Members-only setting offers an unparalleled venue for dining and events with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame gorgeous mountain views – all overlooking the celebrated 18th green of the Palmer Private Course. From Member dining and events to anticipatory Concierge services as well as a full-service Golf Shop – Exclusively for PGA WEST Members and their guests.
PGA West Golf Courses
- Arnold Palmer Private Course – This is a championship course all the way. Challenging and humbling, the waterways keep you on your toes, and five finishing holes are set against the Santa Rosa Mountains (Palmer course back tees 6,950 with a 74.00 rating and 143.00 slope rating).
- Greg Norman Resort Course – This course is magnificent even apart from the fact it is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary (Norman course is 7,156 long with a 75.10 rating and 139.00 slope rating).
- Jack Nicklaus Private Course – Come ready to play your best. This fine championship course has been named several times by Golf Magazine as one of the Top 100 Courses in the World. It expresses a design sensibility that’s second to none (Nicklaus tournament course 7,204 long with a 75.30 rating and 143.00 slope rating).
- Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course – Around every corner, you will find a new challenge, including the rare feature of two island greens ( The Nicklaus Tournament Course 7,204 yards long, and has a stroke rating of 75.3 and a slope rating of 143.
- Stadium Resort Course – The mastermind of golf course architect Pete Dye, the Stadium is one of the most challenging courses anywhere (TPC-Dye course 7,300 with a 76.10 rating, and 150.00 slope rating).
- Tom Weiskopf Private Course – Inspired by the Old Course at St. Andrews, it’s a Scottish links-style course. Its singular combination of playability and varying skill levels make it a sure bet for great golf (Weiskopf course 7,164 with a 74.20 and 130.00 slope rating).
PGA West Memberships
- PGA West Golf Membership – Initiation Fee, Non-Refundable: $45,000 with $1,459 monthly dues
- PGA West Social Membership – Fee: $5,000 with $187 monthly dues
- PGA West Sports Membership (fitness/tennis/social) – Initiation Fee: $20,000 with $389 monthly dues
Partner with Elaine Stewart, #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent for 11 years Straight in the Coachella Valley!
Serving La Quinta and the greater Palm Springs area for over 28 years, Elaine is able to provide the kind of knowledge, skills, commitment, and personalized service you need when buying a home. As your La Quinta REALTOR®, Elaine will protect your interests, advocate for you, and guide you towards a smooth and successful transaction. For more information about PGA West homes for sale – La Quinta CA real estate, please feel free to call Elaine Stewart directly at (760) 668-2399 or get in touch by email.
You may also like to consider La Quinta homes for sale these other outstanding communities:
RE/MAX Desert Properties
74925 US Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Mobile Direct: (760) 668-2399
Email: Desertrealestate1 @ yahoo.com
BRE # 01169846