Rancho La Quinta Country Club Real Estate
Rancho La Quinta Country Club Real Estate – La Quinta CA
Rancho La Quinta Country Club Real Estate – Located in beautiful La Quinta, CA, Rancho La Quinta Country Club is home to a wealth of fabulous amenities and stunning natural beauty. The exclusive 700-acre community comprises 980 single-family homes and casitas offering dramatic views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and two private golf courses. All homes purchased in the Master Association or the Casitas include a Racquet Club Membership with access to 9 tennis courts, a Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a fitness center, bocce ball, pickleball, fine and casual dining, social activities, exciting events, and more. Rancho La Quinta’s two world-class 18-hole private golf courses include a traditional course by the highly acclaimed Robert Trent Jones Jr. and a second, more modern layout by former U.S. Open Champion Jerry Pate. Boasting an excellent La Quinta location, warm and welcoming neighbors, and an unparalleled, active lifestyle, Rancho La Quinta Country Club is truly an exceptional place to call home. To learn more about Rancho La Quinta Country Club real estate, please call luxury REALTOR® – Elaine Stewart at (760) 668-2399 or get in touch by email.
View Rancho La Quinta Country Club Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
More About Rancho La Quinta Country Club Real Estate
Rancho La Quinta Country Club real estate includes Casitas Condos, Ventanas detached courtyard homes, Encantos single-family homes, and Montana homes with golf course views. Rancho La Quinta Country Club homes for sale are priced from the high $400,000s to over $2 million:
- Casitas – paired condo residences surrounding the Racquet Club and Fitness Center, with floor plans ranging from 1,725 to 2,078 sq. ft.
- Ventanas – an enclave of 90 detached courtyard homes adjacent to the fairway. There are four different floor plans with three bedrooms ranging from 2,038 to 2,566 sq. ft.
- Encantos – 3 bedroom homes situated along the 14th and 15th fairways of The Jones Course, ranging from 2,635 to 2,924 Sq.ft.
- Montanas – luxurious and spacious four-bedroom homes with golf course views, ranging from 3,820 to 4,243 Sq.ft.
All Rancho La Quinta Country Club real estate purchased in the Master Association or the Casitas includes a Racquet Club Membership: the use of the pool, tennis courts, fitness center, clubhouse, social events, and all club dining venues. Golf Membership is optional (Recent home HOA: $660 Monthly. Recent Condo HOA: $785 Monthly).
Rancho La Quinta Country Club Amenities
The Main Clubhouse
Rancho La Quinta Country Club’s 19,000-square-foot Clubhouse is a focal point for dining and entertainment. The Clubhouse includes a main dining room, club room/lounge, private dining room, fully appointed Golf Shop, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and The Turn for a quick bite before or after a round of golf.
The Racquet Club
The 12,000 sq. ft. Racquet Club features nine tennis courts, including two clay courts, a court with stadium seating, and five lit courts for nighttime play. The Club features an active schedule of tournaments, mixers, socials, and men’s and ladies’ day. There’s also personal instruction, weekly clinics, and an active calendar of events.
The fully stocked tennis pro shop features advanced equipment and fashionable attire. The Racquet Club is also home to the Cantina Restaurant, fitness center, swimming pool, men’s and women’s locker rooms, two bocce ball courts, eight pickleball courts, and an event lawn.
The fitness center offers state-of-the-art equipment and the personal trainers provide members with the ultimate fitness experience. Cardiovascular equipment includes circuit training machines and free weights. There’s also plenty of floor space for private individual workouts and personal training sessions.
The Junior Olympic size swimming pool is great for lap swimming and provides a beautiful backdrop for dining and outdoor events. There is also a spacious lounging deck and a spa. In addition to the main pool, there are several community pools and spas situated throughout the community.
Two World-class 18 hole Private Golf Courses
Rancho La Quinta offers two world-class18-hole private courses. The championship links include a traditional course by the highly acclaimed Robert Trent Jones Jr. and a second, more modern layout by former U.S. Open Champion Jerry Pate. The driving range and short-game areas present opportunities to hone your skills.
The Robert Trent Jones Course opens with a beautiful par four, where a good drive puts players in an excellent position to hit their approach to a green, protected by rough and moguls. This theme continues throughout the rest of the course, where fairways and greens are protected by strategically placed moguls and bunkers. Water on ten holes provides beautiful accents and challenging hazards throughout the round.
The Jerry Pate Course opens with a demanding par four with the approach being hit to an elevated green protected by bunkers. The course features generously sized greens, desert landscapes, and water on eleven of the eighteen holes.
- Residential Initiation Fee: $17,940
- *Invitational Initiation Fee: $21,900
- NO: Monthly Dues, Trail Fees, Cart Fees, Locker Fees, or Bag Storage Fees
- Includes both spouses and children under the age of 21
- Introductory 12-month Golf program that allows full privileges of all RLQ facilities
- Includes all benefits noted under the Racquet Club and Full Golf Membership programs with the exception of:
- Participation in any Club Championships is not permitted.
- Tee times may be reserved 7-days in advance
- Residential Initiation Fee: $39,500
- Monthly Dues: $1,495
- *Invitational Initiation Fee: $39,500
- *Monthly Dues: $1,825 couples’ events throughout the season:
- Includes both spouses and children under the age of 23
- Allows homeowner unlimited access to all golf facilities which include the 18-hole Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and the Jerry Pate golf course, driving range, putting greens, and short game areas
- Provides access to the Men’s and Ladies’ locker room located at the Main Clubhouse
- Include priority participation in all golf events
- Tee times may be reserved 10 days in advance
- Includes preferred Member pricing on all merchandise purchased in the Golf and Tennis Pro Shops
Partner with Elaine Stewart, #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent for 11 years Straight in the Coachella Valley!
Whether you are interested in Rancho La Quinta Country Club homes for sale, or it’s time to list your current property, experience matters most in a changing market. With over 28 years of experience in Coachella Valley real estate, Elaine is able to provide her clients with the kind of knowledge, skills, commitment, and personalized service they need when buying or selling a home.
As a trusted luxury REALTOR® in La Quinta, Elaine will protect your best interests, advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and guide you towards a smooth and successful transaction. To find out more about Rancho La Quinta Country Club real estate, please give Elaine a call directly at (760) 668-2399 or you can get in touch by email.
You may also like to consider La Quinta fine homes for sale in these other exceptional communities:
RE/MAX Desert Properties
74925 US Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Mobile Direct: (760) 668-2399
Email: Desertrealestate1 @ yahoo.com
BRE # 01169846