PGA West Golf Community
Established in 1984, PGA West Golf Community is located in La Quinta, a beautiful town not too far off from the city of Palm Springs. This is a high-end resort that features some attractive communities and many recreational features around one of the most amazing spaces in all of California is built on over 2200 acres of land. This is also paired with several of the most prominent private golf courses in the region.
PGA West Golf Haven
PGA West has plenty of fine recreational activities for residents to enjoy ranging from tennis to fitness-related activities but it is the golfing that makes this community so popular. There are six different golf courses located around PGA West. These six courses include a new one that was designed by golfing legend Greg Norman.
These six courses in particular are:
• Arnold Palmer Private Course
• Greg Norman Resort Course
• TPC Stadium Resort Course (designed by Pete Dye)
• Jack Nicklaus Private Course
• Nicklaus Tournament Resort Course
• Tom Weiskopf Private Course
With more than a hundred golfing holes, these courses are designed to be entertaining and enjoyable for anyone who wants to have a great time out golfing. In fact, you don’t even have to drive anywhere to get to any one of these courses. These well-maintained courses are available within walking distance of a home in the region. This will give you more than enough easy access to the many attractive features that the region is known for holding.
PGA West Features For All Residents
People who reside at the PGA West community can enjoy the comforts of the many recreational activities that are offered here:
• There are three clubhouses for recreational activities and for special events alike.
• The Health and Racquet Club is a fitness area that features three tennis playing surfaces. Tennis professionals are also available on hand to help people learn about the many points that come with playing tennis and enjoying the sport.
• Several prominent dining areas are located around the area. These include the Ernie’s Bar and Grill and Wallaby’s West restaurants located in the clubhouses.
These spaces are open to all people who live at PGA West. These are organized for everyone’s enjoyment.
PGA West Surroundings
The La Quinta area is already beautiful as it is but the amazing surroundings all over the area are a big part of what makes the PGA West community so noteworthy. This region is home to some of the most attractive geographic features that California has to offer.
In particular, the club is around the Coral Mountains and even has some markings of ancient oceans all around the region. These are all features that show just how visually and aesthetically amazing the region truly is.
The area is in a spot where it is warm and relaxing throughout the year. The threats of serious weather problems are not going to be all that prevalent in this area.
Real Estate Around PGA West
The real estate that is available for people to find around here includes a number of beautiful homes in a series of refined and upscale communities:
• The Coral Mountain community is home to some contemporary homes with a Balinese influence. Designed by Anthony Poon, this community uses plenty of light and water accents all around these homes to create some very enticing and attractive places for living that are unlike anything else that one could ever see.
• The Signature at PGA West is a community that is located to the Santa Rosa Mountains. It offers many classic-style houses that blend in perfectly with the amazing community in this region.
• The Monterra community at the Greg Norman also has plenty of classic-style houses which are located very close to many of the beautiful courses in the region.
Regardless of the option you choose, you can find all sorts of different interesting features that make for a space that is handsome and worth exploring when it comes to seeing what is around.
Want to Find A Home In PGA West?
If you are interested in finding properties at the PGA West then contact Elaine Stewart for information. With over 25 years of experience in the Real Estate industry, Elaine truly enjoys helping people in the process of buying or selling a home.
You may also be interested in these La Quinta communities:
Elaine Stewart – Remax Real Estate
(760) 668-2399 Mobile
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. Source MLSs include Desert Area MLS (DAMLS).